Iron & Air Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine distributed both in print and online digitally. Starting in 2013 Iron & Air magazine will feature six exclusive issues of custom vintage motorcycling love. Grab Issue No 7 now, they won't last long kids!
Iron & Air Issue Seven (print) is now available. The last print issue damn near sold out in our stores, and Iron & Air's site mentioned that they are completely sold out!
Featuring Spirit of the Seventies - Two garage-builders inspired by the best of a decade gone by.
- Old Empire Motorcycles - Alex Sharp pays homage to British heritage through his masterful creations.
- Drawn from Inspiration - Raccia Motorcycles '77 CB550.
- Transcending Trends - Kenny Cummings of NYC Norton, talks shop, racing, and life in a one-on-one interview.
- The Iron Giant - A look inside Tim Dixon's motorcycle inspired hotel in Milwaukee, WI.
- From the Garage - Rebuilding Amal Carbs with Choppahead.
- Yve Assad - Featured Photographer.
- and more...